Distance selling regulations allow you to cancel your order within 14 days from receipt of the goods. You then have a further 14 days to return the goods. The following details will have to be complied with:
1. Notify us of your intentions before returning any goods. Email, Letter or Telephone is suitable.
2. You have the right to inspect the goods but they must be returned in their original condition. If goods are returned in a condition where they cannot be sold as new due to excessive handling by yourself, we may make an appropriate deduction.
3. If goods are returned with missing components such as accessories, user manuals or packing materials, a deduction may be made to cover the cost of replacement.
4. Goods have to be returned in their original packaging.
5. The cost of returning the goods will be at your expense. If you have difficulty arranging the return, contact us.
6. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
7. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods.
8. Any free promotional items must also be returned.
Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.
Please note that these terms & conditions do not replace your statutory rights.